Yahweh Is Prophecy Revealed

Welcome To The Great Awakening Out of Spiritual Darkness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Prophetic Visions on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin
The Powerful Name of Yahweh!!!

This was in a school scenery when I was taking my son to school, it was in the noon time, when Kindergarten classes start for children. I had this dream cause my husband was telling me that I need to put the children in school again. I was like, "NO"!!! Yahweh told me to take them out, for what reason, I don't know, but I found out when I had this vision.

I was near the classes with these other parents, they probably were friends. Anyway I was standing there to take my son in, he had his backpack on and ready to go into meet his teacher.

Then I looked towards the school yard out in the field, I saw these vehicles which resembled spaceships, I thought it was an invasion of aliens. To my surprise I saw the stairs come down from these ships and out came military men armed to the tee with guns, swords, you name it, they had it.

We went to hide in the bathroom, but I heard a voice tell me that they would find us there. So we went on the side of the building, sneaking our way to the fence to escape. I started to put my son over and the fence was too HIGH to climb. So we looked to see what they were doing, they were gathering people out of the classrooms, it was like the people were obeying their every word; like their were being mind controlled zombies.

We looked both ways across the field and started running, but it felt like we were running in slow motion. It was like we were getting no where, I prayed and asked Yahweh to conceal us. Well, we finally got across to the fence and started looking for a way out. Could you believe it, there was not one single entrance, the fence was too dang tall; like you are inside a prison trying to escape. I put my son on the fence and told him to climb, it was too high and their were points at the very top.

WE gave up at that point!!! We were like, we are through, they are gonna get us. Sure enough they came running right up to us, then all of a sudden my mouth was like forced open to speak. I speak the wrath of Yahweh to come upon you, I floated in the air like storm on X-Men and then came down with my hands opened and flames and smoke came out of my hands.

A couple men got killed on the spot, disenegrated by the fire and smoke that came out of my hands. Then this big tall angel showed up and made a door in the fence by pushing it in. I asked him, why do we move so slow. He told me that it is the magnetics from these ships mixed with the metals in our body, that makes us move in slow motion. Kind of like when Magnito was controlling the metals in wolverine's body. Crazy huh!!! I know. Tribulation is going to be a crazy time for people, but deliverance for Yahweh's people!!!!

Praise Yahweh for not letting me be ignorant and showing me what is to come... Tell people who you know to take their children out and train them up in Yahweh's pure word, not the false message that was taught to us in the churches'...

I have been doing this and my children are having similar dreams of these things. The government are going to use the schools as holding facilities for a lot of people.
[img][/img]

http://yahwehisprophecyunve.forumotion.com

2 Prophetic Visions on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin

I've been having dreams since 2007, so this will be a compilation of dreams I had of events taking place when the book of revelation is revealed. This dream started out in what looked like a department store like Wal-Mart, and what I heard outside of the building would make someone want to hide under a rock.

I heard banging, roaring of some sort of beast, and this guy who was standing next to me in an isle was so scared, he started to sing the song, oh how I love Jesus, oh how I love Jesus, and he wanted me to join him. The banging outside the store didn't stop, this thing, I could feel my skin crawling that it was hungry and wanted to eat.

I sang the song and no rescue of Yahweh's angels came to help us, we were awaiting our fate and no one in the facinity could help us. What I am trying to say, is that name Jesus will have no saving power during the tribulation. Remember it says that Babylon will become a habitation of demons. As it was in the Days of Noah, learn his name now, I can testify that his true name saves. Yahuwshua is Yahweh, I don't call him the son, the father, or holy spirit, which are derived from paganism.

The anti-messiah will have this name and further more, it was not the creator's name to begin with, his name was blotted out through the centuries of time. The world or christianity replace it with Lord meaning Baa'l.

(Yirmayahuw) Jeremiah 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

(Yashayahuw) Isaiah 54:5 For you Maker is your husband(provider);Yahweh of mighty ones is his name; and your Redeemer the Pure One of Yisrael; The Mighty One of the whole earth shall he be called.

(Yirmayah) Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith Yahweh:

3 Prophetic Visions on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin

My dream started out in the city, in this dream I was alone; like a spectator or observer. In the city I was walking around looking for food and weapons cause I heard Yahweh say that we needed weapons to kill the things that would come out at night!

I walked up to this house, it seemed as if no one was home, so I walked in, trying to be cautious and careful as I could. Then all of a sudden I walk into of room, there was a dead family there,but the crazy thing is they woke up and chased me, and they seemed very hungry...

I screamed and ran out the door, someone heard me and came with gasoline to blow up the house!!!

The dead people came after me, they were all over me trying to bite me, I was trying to fight them off, so someone I didn't even know runs up to them with a machete and chops their heads off, they all drop to the floor!

I was relieved, we walked around to search for food and weapons, but made sure we didn't go into a place that was dark, these dead people liked the dark and only came out at night, so we had to do everything in the day.

We walked to a hospital, there was so much chaos in there, this one person I saw was getting all kinds of vaccines and sticking himself with them, he was paranoid cause what was going on...

There was no cure for this plague, this was literal hell I tell you coming upon earth from the grave, no kidding, you could smell the death on these people, they could smell that you were alive and wanted your blood!!!!

Weeping and gnashing of teeth, this is the pale horse coming with the angel of death riding on his back!!!!

" WHEN THERE'S NO MORE ROOM IN HELL, THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH"
'QUOTE FROM DAWN OF THE DEAD'

(Dany'el) Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

It says here that both dead in Righteousness and Wicked will walk the earth, we will see them...

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This is the Last days people, the first and second seal have already been opened!!!! WARN YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO REPENT NOW, OR THEY WILL BE THAT FAMILY I SAW WHO WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH YAHWEH!!!!

(Chanowz) Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword (war), and with hunger (famine), and with death( they reannimate), and with the beasts of the earth.

We will have to deal with walking dead animals from hell as well!!!

In my dreams I call upon Yahweh in the name of Yahuwshua, and tell the people to apply the blood of Yahuwshua upon them, so the death angel will pass over them, just like they did for Moshe and the Ysraelites...

The blood of Yahuwshua conceals you from the enemy, you become invisible to the enemy cause Yahweh's blood covenant is upon you, they can't smell you or find you!!!!

I've tried every name, these two complete the resurrection, Yahuwshua is Yahweh added all together gives you the number 8, which represents resurrection and regeneration!!! Yahweh told me to add them up one day, I did, he confirmed to me that was his heavenly name and his covenant name!!!

FEAR IS WHAT THEY FEED OFF, BE COURAGEOUS CAUSE THEY CAN'T HAVE POWER IF YOU HAVE FEAR ON YOU!!!!

4 Prophetic Visions on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin

My Sister's Vision of the NAME(s)...

This is a vision that took place in the tribulation, when demons roamed the earth again..Why I don't use any other name besides Yahweh and Yahuwshua, these are both our experiences with these names we have already used and many are still using...

The dream I had was pretty specific on the names, it was also weird because as I was saying those names I could somehow see the spellings of them being played in my mind, I knew which ones did not work for me.
I know it's weird but that's how it happened and I believe now that YHWH let me see them so that I would know the truth.
Well the dream started off of what seemed like in the middle of it or something but I was surrounded by all kinds of demons and they were after me and taunting me, they grabbed at me and were mocking me, trying to scare me but more than anything they were annoying me and pissing me off.. I was looking for a way out of there but couldn't see one because it was crowded all around me with those stupid demons.
So I stood there and said "In the name of Jesus leave me!" well they didn't move they just stood there then started laughing in my face again and they all started saying "that's not His name", "that's not His name" over and over and continued laughing at me, and I thought oh crap!!! so I started to think of other names that I had heard before and I said Yashua, Yeshua, Yahushua, Yehoshua, Jehova, Yehovah..(I think there may have been a couple of other ones but I can't recall them so I pray YHWH reveals them again to me) and after I would say each one they would mock me and say nope that's not it, and they continued on taunting me and grabbing at me.
In my mind I was thinking what the heck?? nothing is working here!!
I got frustrated because then I didn't know what to do to make them stop and leave me alone.
I was just standing there like a big dummy thinking "what am I going to do now??"
Then I heard a voice tell me Yahuwshua... and I was like what?? and the voice spoke to me again and it said it again... Yahuwshua... His name is Yahuwshua, at first I mumbled it under my breath to myself to make sure I was saying it correctly, then I said it out loud and I said "In the name of Yahuwshua"!!! and all them demons screamed out NOOOOO!!! and they left out of there like a streak of lightning they were gone just that quick!! after that I remember just thanking YHWH for having His messenger reveal that to me and saving me from them because honestly nothing else worked and I got concerned.
Then I woke up, I knew in my spirit afterward that it was Yahweh's way of revealing the truth to me because I really wanted to know the correct name to use when I pray because I had been struggling with it for a while and I wanted a definite answer.
Since then I continue to pray to Yahweh in the name of Yahuwshua and He always answers my requests and if I ever have to command some demons to leave..they leave!
Did anyone else here ever see that the name jesus was not effective any longer when you prayed?? I noticed it a long while back and I remember telling my older sister about that and she said she felt the same way and I just told her well if there's something we are missing out on then let's believe god (at that time) to reveal it to us and we came into agreement.
As I now recall shortly thereafter he started to show me things that were not right in the church and needless to say here I am after that long journey but finally in the truth and I won't turn back to it ever again, it's a dead religion...and that's the thing; it's a religion.. something Yahweh never called us to, he called us into relationship and fellowship with Him.
When I first got saved He actually revealed so many things to me that I now know are the truth, but so many people in the church (of course) told me I was wrong and it was demonic spirits speaking lies to me so I brushed it aside, but still for some reason the thoughts never left me and I always still had those questions on my mind,
I just never spoke of them to anyone else again because I knew they would think I was crazy.
But to make a very loooong story shorter I just want to say that I am thankful for His Mercy,Grace and His patience with us all because I know it took a while for me to get here.
One thing I did know was that I loved HIM soooo much even from the very beginning when I first came to him over 15 yrs. ago even though I was walking in the ignorance the church fed me, but I still always wanted and desired more of Him.
He was and is faithful to reveal His mysteries and Himself to us if we truly desire to know more of Him and are willing to take time out with Him daily.
YAHWEH you are my everything you are my life and purpose!! Thank you for everything and for giving me a reason to live and appreciate my life everday!!!
There are not enough words to describe my love and gratitude towards you...
I love you YAHWEH!!!!!

5 Prophetic Vision of the Dragon in the Vatican on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin

Vatican Crest

In this vision, I was taken by one of Yahweh's messengers to the Vatican and knew it was cause all of the idols of other gods and goddesses were lined up in a row down the hallway of the Vatican..

I saw the Pope being carried out down the hallway and alongside him, I saw people who were from TBN, Paul crouch and other Televangelists by his side...I saw a woman who was doing a tour with a group of people, showing them around...

I was sent up these stairs and entered a room full of red couches, I didn't know what I was there for, but the messenger said to me, whatever you do don't show any fear!!

He said to me, I'm going to show you Lucifer!!

I was like what are you talking about, I'm going to see Lucifer???? I sat on the couch with the messenger and what I saw in the corner of my eye was coming around the corner of the room that I was in! The room had tall windows that opened from the inside, as I watched the window, I saw 4 giant feet that had claws!! I didn't see what it was until it reached the window where I was sitting, I started to see giant wings that were red, then I saw his face, it was the face of an actual dragon, Lucifer's eyes peered in at me, looking at me eye to eye!! I sunk into the couch and the messenger was there comforting me telling me to not be afraid cause Lucifer will notice it if I am fearful of him!!

He walked around to the other window, pushed it opened with his snout and let out this horendous
roARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Then I woke up!!

‘VATIS’ means ‘DIVINER’ in Latin
‘CAN’ means ‘SERPENT’ in Latin
Maybe you cannot believe this! You always thought the Roman Catholic church and the pope were about Jesus, GOD, Truth and Justice… But in fact they are all about worshipping the ‘trinity-sungod’ also known as ‘Isis, Horus and Seth (=IHS) or Astarte, Baal and Tammuz. You want to know who this ‘trinity-sungod’ really is? Well, just look at the Vatican-crest which is loved and cherished in the Vatican museum…it is the ‘Serpent dragon’ with wings (look in the magic mirror and see the Vatican crest!); also known as ‘Marduk’.

http://v666.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/marduk-the-snake-dragon-sungod-from-ancient-babylon/ More here on this link

6 Vision of Yahushua /Yahweh's Return on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin
This was my first vision of seeing Yahuwshua and him talking to me in the desert. In 2007 my husband said that g-d was going to visit me, I was like what do you mean g-d is going to visit me. He told me that he was going to give me a dream cause there was something that he needed to tell me!

I didn't know what to expect when my husband told me this cause I never have seen g-d before, I was kind of scared a little bit!!

That night I went to sleep, it happened, my spirit left my body and ended up in the desert! From a distance, I see this Giant Man approaching me in slow motion and the ground shook while he walked, I thought the earth was going to open up on me!

I saw his head in the clouds and thunder and lightning clashing all around his head as he walked up to me, he was dressed in skirt, what looked like medieval army wear...

I saw him wearing sandals on his feet, as he approached me I felt this strong wind going like 100 miles or more around me, I thought I was going to fly away!!

I was as small as an ant compared to Yahuwshua, I looked at him and said Jesus is that you cause that is what I knew him by, he didn't answer me yes! He just bent over towards me and I could see his face in the clouds and he just smiled=)

As he started speaking, I heard his voice that sounded like echoing and thunder, that is only how I can describe his voice. He said to me, I want you to "WARN THE PEOPLE"! Then he said my Judgements are coming, I asked him how, he said I will send you angels(messengers) to show you what is to come!!!

That is all he said to me, and then slowly started walking away from me in the distance, OMG, He was overwhelming and I could feel the deep love he had for me, nothing like a father or mother's love, but beyond that. He knew me!!

So after that, that's when the visions came flowing in, I was being taken by a messenger it seemed like every night, and as I studied his word and did research on the internet, more things in visions were being revealed to me!!

Yahweh'sWarriess144

Admin

This is why Yahushua/Yahweh was unrecognizable!!!
His flesh was ripped from His body, He was that sheep that was slaughtered!!! The ultimate sacrifice to end all sacrifices, yes! it was a terrifying experience, that I will never forget until this day!!

I was taken to the past in the time when Yahweh's body was too be sacrificed, he was known as Yahushua on the earth cause that is the earthly name he came in to the people of Ysrael!!

I was taken through this spinning fortex and knew in my mind, wasn't informed on my trip there of what I was about to see, until I got there!!

I was dressed in what Ysraelites wore back then, my head was covered with a cloth and I was wearing like a long dress... I was surrounded by people and as I looked around, I saw their faces filled with anger and hate and also saw demons (imps) that resembled children, but were not children at all!!

I was hiding behind a pillar and what I saw all around me, looked like the Temple, I felt fearful, and wanted to know what was everyone ranting and raving about, until I was forcefully pushed up to the front of the crowd and was forced to look up; which I had no control over at that moment!!

As I looked up, I saw a man on an upright stake with only muscle showing, he had no skin, just muscle, everything was gone; which were human features!!

It says in the scripture that Yahushua was unrecognizable, well that's what I saw, I reached up towards his face and saw no hair, just his scull with muscle on it, I saw his hands tied upward with stakes in them, not length wise as you see in the movies!!

He was trying to pull himself from off the stake, and I knew in my spirit, if he was a regular man, he would of died along time ago!!

Then as I watched Yahushua on that stake all of a sudden, he lets out this Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr like a lion!!! I trembled all over myself, my whole being was shaking from this Roarrrr that had just came out of his mouth, it was Yahweh screaming out of his body in pain and suffering!!

People took off screaming and I saw the Temple stones falling inwards all around and saw people getting crushed by the Temple walls, I forgot to mention that there was someone along side Yahushua who was sacrificed upside down, and wasn't skinned alive like Yahushua, Yahweh's body was!!

I saw the people run in terror and a lot of others crushed by the falling Temple, Yes, Yahushua was sacrificed in his own Temple, when he Roared, it caused a GREAT EARTHQUAKE I felt the ground rolling underneath my feet!!

I cried when I saw all of this taking place before my very eyes, even when I woke up, my spirit trembled within me!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum